Days were hectic but if I really look back it was not. A phase where you don't do anythng and still feels you've done plenty of things. Just empty phases in life
Only thing that makes me feel alive is when it rains. That shakes me out of my lethargy and makes me feel refreshed. At that time I notice a new butterfly flying here and there, new buds in the jasmine wine. A whiff of fragrance when I go by that jasmine, one or two passion fruits fallen on the ground. All these very normal but for me out of the ordinary scenes. Especially when I see them after being in my empty phase for long.
Listening to FM radio has become my favorite time pass at night. Beautiful melodies just flows out of the radio and fills my mind.
With all these, is life empty? No I guess...
Only thing that makes me feel alive is when it rains. That shakes me out of my lethargy and makes me feel refreshed. At that time I notice a new butterfly flying here and there, new buds in the jasmine wine. A whiff of fragrance when I go by that jasmine, one or two passion fruits fallen on the ground. All these very normal but for me out of the ordinary scenes. Especially when I see them after being in my empty phase for long.
Listening to FM radio has become my favorite time pass at night. Beautiful melodies just flows out of the radio and fills my mind.
With all these, is life empty? No I guess...
No comments:
Post a Comment