Wednesday, January 26, 2011

HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY

Whenever I listen to old patriotic songs, especially Hindi songs, it leaves me teary eyed. May be it all connects back to my childhood memories when my father used to sing those songs to me. I used to cry listening to him then, because of the pain I could feel in those songs. Today accidently I watched chithrahar after a long time. There was a time when I would wait for Wednesdays just to watch chithrahar. Today being Republic Day all the songs were beautiful patriotic songs like these- He preeth jahanki reeth sada, Ye mere pyare vatan etc
Salute to all those who are losing their sleeps and what not to protect us from the enemies.

1 comment:

dr.antony said...

Within the muddle of corruption and all the sandals,the only establishment that stands apart is the defense.I join you in your salute to tehm.