When my friend asked if we could go for the movie bajirao masthani, I said ok.
Movie started ok. As and when the story was getting unfolded I was getting more and more involved in the movie. The human emotions are shown very beautifully.
The story easily can be concluded in saying a triangle love story. Period. But in this movie it was shown in a way which kept on haunting me much after the movie was over.
The man is torn between his love for his wife who is also his best friend and with a women whom he felt as soul mate. Not even for a second I felt angry towards the guy. His feelings for both females are genuine. He is clearly torn between those two. When he is with his wife he is totally with her. When he is with the other women he is there totally with her. He is not mixing his feelings for wife and lover. He clearly loves both of these women with his whole heart.
The most touching scene I found was the talk between the wife and husband when the wife talks to him about Rukmini and Krishna 's love, extremely touching and emotional talk. When she says Rukmini asks Krishna why even though I'm your wife people always praise Radha Krishna, he only shakes his head. He is admitting to his own wife about his feelings for this other women. Never before felt the agony of the character before but in this i felt it, and felt it deeply..
Human mind is so complicated. It's capable of invoking a thousand and one emotions. Some might say wrong some might say crazy. But there is more Grey in this world than black and white..and sometimes no rights or wrongs..
Movie started ok. As and when the story was getting unfolded I was getting more and more involved in the movie. The human emotions are shown very beautifully.
The story easily can be concluded in saying a triangle love story. Period. But in this movie it was shown in a way which kept on haunting me much after the movie was over.
The man is torn between his love for his wife who is also his best friend and with a women whom he felt as soul mate. Not even for a second I felt angry towards the guy. His feelings for both females are genuine. He is clearly torn between those two. When he is with his wife he is totally with her. When he is with the other women he is there totally with her. He is not mixing his feelings for wife and lover. He clearly loves both of these women with his whole heart.
The most touching scene I found was the talk between the wife and husband when the wife talks to him about Rukmini and Krishna 's love, extremely touching and emotional talk. When she says Rukmini asks Krishna why even though I'm your wife people always praise Radha Krishna, he only shakes his head. He is admitting to his own wife about his feelings for this other women. Never before felt the agony of the character before but in this i felt it, and felt it deeply..
Human mind is so complicated. It's capable of invoking a thousand and one emotions. Some might say wrong some might say crazy. But there is more Grey in this world than black and white..and sometimes no rights or wrongs..
No comments:
Post a Comment