Sunday, December 28, 2008

Yet another new year!!

Christmas is over.I wish it didn't,but like every other month,December also must pass to let january come.It reminds me of how fast life goes.Its scary sometimes.5 weekdays feels the same,like one single day .So my one week is 3 days!1 weekday and Saturday and Sunday.That's how fast time goes for me.Sometimes i feel depressed at seeing the days go by in a flash,sometimes i don't mind.The dreams of hoping to see my baby taking his first steps are now changing in to when am i going to have a grand kid!!He just turned a teenager but the rate at which time goes,the next fifteen years will go just like that.

Sometimes i feel i have a very happy and contented life.But when i hear the stories like the Bombay blasts,i feel so restless.Am i living in a bubble world where anything could go wrong any second?Can i assure a safe future for my kid? I am thinking selfish,but that applies to all like me.I just want to make a cocoon and sleep inside that with all my loved ones.When i know its not possible,my restlessness returns.I don't feel safe anymore.But i need to pretend that everything is safe and sound just to remain sane!! Is that normal?Who knows...

No comments: