Sometimes we choose to take detours from the otherwise monotonous path we are used to. Then we find ourselves in strange places, meeting new people and also wondering what we are doing here!!
Right now my husband is leading a cycle expedition of about 1006 km through Punjab and Himachal Pradesh, it will take 21 days I think to finish the trip. Yesterday they were in Dharamsala and cycled all the way up to McLeodganj, a height of 1750 meters. The place famous is for the spiritual leader of Tibet, Dalai Lama. This trip is quite an experience he says, obviously I guess!!
I was reading the blog “Hamaare Thoughts” about the celebration ‘lohri’ today. Yesterday when my husband called he said they celebrated this festival called ‘lohri’ :) . So thanks to ‘Hamaare Thoughts’ for the detailed information about this festival :)
4 comments:
I read about Lohri too.
Your husband is a real adventurous man! Have you ever joined him in any of these expeditions?
We are usually partners in crime;)But unfortunately this was an official rally and i couldnt join him:(
Wow that sounds interesting. How did you get involved in that? Also good you can have holidays for all these fun activities.
hello jennifer:)I got involved in that when he decided to join army last year:)
Post a Comment