Then the Deepavali day came. We both went for a walk in the morning around the area and went to the canteen and bought a few packets of biscuits. When coming back I saw someone whispering something to my husband and then the same person came to me and said ‘Memsab, just tell the helper if you need anything and he will get it for you.. Well well welllllllllllllllllllllll. Later on I called the other 4 officers’ home and wished them happy Deepavali. By evening I got a total of 6 gift packets. I miss my son now; he should have been the one here.
The next day I went for a walk in the morning with him for 5 km in 45 minutes. Not too bad. In the evening he said he will take me to the gym, which I missed for the last one year! One year!! Time does fly fast!! Going to a good gym in Trivandrum from where we live means driving for a minimum 45 minutes which I hate doing.
I decided to do the walking on a regular basis otherwise I might die of eating. Nothing else to do, clothe will be washed by someone else, cleaning is done by someone else, and food is here as soon as we order it. So my job is to be with the computer having fun with my day trading which I found to be really interesting and watch TV or read. I am watching a lot of Hindi serials now hehehe.
The helper got leave to take his wife back home. She was with him too for ten days and even though I wanted to see her I couldn’t see her as I had to follow certain’ protocols’ okkkkkkkkk. But this Aladdin was never on time. This was his first time too doing this kind of duty. If we say 8 he would be there at 8.15. I am a stickler when it comes to punctuality in time. Used to fight with my husband if we are late to go even for shopping on a holiday. If we decided on a time I feel we should keep that time. I know that’s a bad behavior but what to do. So this guy was getting on my nerves all the time but a wrong word about him to anybody else might put him in trouble. Then luckily when he went for leave another guy came. That person knows his job. But he also went for leave for 5 days and the old guy landed again with us. But we asked for the second guy when he comes back from leave and hopefully we will get him.
No comments:
Post a Comment