Thursday, May 28, 2009

Home, for the monsoon..

I am home enjoying all the rain,minus the thunders and strong wind. Ever since we came,its been raining heavily. In fact we got all soaked in rain from the Airport itself. I didn't mind it one bit.

But the wind and thunder was no fun. I was up listening to the sounds of the wind howling,at night for 3 ,4 days. Sometimes there is total silence ,then you can hear a little murmur and then it becoming louder and louder and then you can feel like its all over you. I love this wild rain dance. Especially in the mornings,when everything looks so clean and fresh.

I am glad to be home.

2 comments:

Devika Jyothi said...

Aaah I so long to be back home in monsoon....i love walking in the rain! :)


wishes,
devika

Meera's World said...

me too:)cos the rain here isnt cold.its the right temperature :)