Monday, March 30, 2009

I hate this subject. . .

I was just talking to a friend and got really mad. Whenever people keeps saying Varun Gandhi is dangerous, I feel like asking what the heck are you talking about? We have a minister in Kerala who is publicly threatening that he will cut the hands of whoever dares to burn the effigy of his leader!! Nobody was courageous enough even to raise a finger against him.

Now there are people who are ready to put Varun behind bars, for what? If the majority talks about their religion it is dangerous, at the same time if minority talks, proselytize or even shows fundamentalism, its all OK for our pseudo secularists.

I hope more and more young people come to politics. Varun is my choice over Rahul any day, if at all I have to choose someone from that family. Whatever it is I'd like things to be fair to all, not just to minorities.

I don't have any specific choice in politics, I liked E. K. Nayanar, Indira Gandhi and Vajpayee.

I like these comments made by Gautier.

4 comments:

Ayyappan said...

Yeah, sometimes these Pseudo secularists nauseate you..! But Varun Gandhi, for all his London education should not have made such inflammatory comments.. that too in a place where he was going to win hands down in any case..!
Even I'd prefer him over the retard, Rahul though..! :)

I too, don't have any specific choices in politics, there is so little to choose from, in the first place...! :D
Yet, I admire Lal Bahadur Shastri for all his ideals, Kamarajar.. for the strict Gandhian ethos, TN Seshan and maybe Vajpayee..! :)

Meera's World said...

the 'RETARD RAHUL' made me laugh:)

very true,what to choose from??

thank you for visiting:)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful post... Boldly spoken out.. just excellent.

Only thing is the whole crowd like one Aattu Mandhai runs behind those pseudo secularists...

If one can talk in a public meeting about majorities and their sentiments,
If one can say Rama is a drunkard in this same country (http://thoughtbundles.blogspot.com/2007/09/hey-ram.html),
If one can question whether Rama was an engineer,
If someone can say God beleiver is a barbarian but go and drink Ramzan porridge in the mosque,
If a saint can be arrested overnight and treated like a criminal in this country,
If Ganesha statues can be broken in public here,
whats wrong in Varun commenting certain things about the Islamic fundamentalists??

May be he can be warned for some harsh statements, but must not be penalised by stopping him from contesting elections.

Shame on the biased Media... who promote and highlight only such incidents and not other similar incidents by minorities.

Meera's World said...

very well said anonymous.very well said.